Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Groundhog Week

Recently every week seems to be 'do-over again' week.

After feeling rejeuvenated coming from the Paki Ryan pacing gig and the increase in simply training again the whole house has been struck down with chest infection x2, sympathy cold x 1 and a week of broken sleep and sweat-the-beds all round.

All and any planned training went right out the window for the past week.

Couple of good things though.

I was persuaded to visit Derek King of Kingmatics for a Holistic view of my own health. One word, WOW! I'm going to see him again this week.

I managed to take 2 FULL days off in a row!! Hasn't happened since Christmas so it was with delight we brought the kids to see The Lego Movie (again!). If you haven't seen it, borrow a niece or nephew, go see it! It is brilliant!!.

Technically the second day wasn't a day off as I was at events but the atmosphere at the #EnnisDuathlon

 followed quickly by the #Craughwell10 left me feeling vibrant and wanting to head out the door on a run.


It was good to be out and about. I also remembered to bring my camera so I'd good fun shooting pics at both events. There is an #EnnisDuathlon album:


Post by Amphibian King Limerick.

and one for #Craughwell10 too:




We'll see about that run, maybe tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you running in Ennis this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All depends on the Boss, John. Be ideal if I can get down to it, I think it will be a huge crowd there too.

      If I get a couple of runs in this week and find some mojo, you never know.

      Delete