Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Decision made

 
I was trying to be clever and call this blog Papillon.

Not after the book, though I am an avid reader and this was one of my first 'grown up' books to read. Instead I was using Papillon to identify a chrysalis like change that was about to happen. 

'Papillon' is gone, I didn't bother looking at 'Butterfly' or other derivatives, 'Irish Papillon' ? m'eh.

'Féileacán'? (Irish for butterfly) gone and in hibernation since 2006! Why aren't old unused blogs and Twitter handles just blasted if unused for, say, 6 months?

However, 'Féileacán Mór', was available. Thus, this large butterfly has a blog title.

This is a separate blog from my work piece which is kinda of a mish-mash of training reports, events and work related musings. I want Papillon or Féileacán Mór to follow my transformation from triathlete to runner (for a season anyway). This will be my training log and race report area free from (most) commercial trappings :)

I'm not, not, being a triathlete, I'm putting it on hold for a while to see what I can be as a runner.

Going from the darkside to the light, as some might say, well, for 2014 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment